• Lim Weng Khye

  • i'm a boy

  • still only sixteen =P

  • twenty first of JUNE

  • CANCER @ HORSE

  • what i like :

  • ++music - last time eng songs.. wl influenced me 2 luv chinese song now..
    ++sms-ing me frens..
    ++basketball - se po 'cantonese' shoot ball.. lol
    ++i like alot of things but cant rmb now >.<
  • what im afraid of :

  • ++spiders..
    ++dogs.. especially cute ones dat sniff u & folo u around
    ++im scared of alot of things aso.. but cant rmb.. =P
  • wk_lim21@hotmail.com


  • Monday, December 25, 2006

    tho im 2 days late.. Merry christmas 2 all..!! ^^

    kkz.. camp was de best la.. 6 days worth of momeries dat'll b engraved in my heart for life forever.. i will nvr forget.. i hope so lar.. de things i've done there.. de ppl i've met there.. k la.. i memang haf DAM ALOT of things 2 say here.. HOWEVER.. everything will b told after i come back fr genting.. =P i cant help but feel dat my blog is a bit dead again.. haiz.. but i also cant help it dat i've been reli occupied these few weeks.. anyways.. ppl pls dun abandon my blog.. =P i promise.. after urm.. i kao tim all my college stuff... i WILL definitely put up pix.. & think of captions betta than cy's... =D

    still.. im gonna tok bout sum stuff bout camp.. hehe.. alot of u mite already noe cuz i told u ppl.. dat in de camp hor.. every group is supposed 2 take care of an egg.. de leader of every group is responsible or their egg.. & is supposed 2 treat it like their own children.. ==' ya.. so de commitees named our eggs.. 'zai zai' for us.. & we were supposed 2 draw faces on de shell or wtv 2 increase de relationship between leader & egg.. ==' so after tis camp.. i started 2 bliv dat i wun make a very gd parent.. cuz.. i broke 2 eggs for my group.. =P so sry.. haha.. thankfully i got a bunch of reli reli reli reli reli nice group members.. lols.. no1 actually showed their dissatisfaction.. at least not in my face lar.. even so.. thanks.. seriously.. haha.. 2 ppl fr camp rite.. how wuz my speech on da last day har..? i didnt need a script.. im proud of myself.. ^^

    how did de 2 eggs break?? 1st 1 broke cuz i fell asleep during a talk on Islam.. wahahaha.. eh de fella wuz dam boring man.. no offence lar.. but he wuz memang tokin 2 himself.. my eyes were constantly forcing their way down.. but i fought back.. cuz i din wanna get my picture taken while sleepin.. no matter.. i gav in at last & juz as i did.. *prak*.. dat sound woke me.. bloody hell.. my feet were wet.. only de ppl around me found out at 1st.. den i had 2 tahan with de broken egg for i think another hour or so.. eventually every1 found out.. =='

    2nd egg.. aiyo.. dam cham la my 2nd zai zai.. it died getting wacked by a chair.. aiya.. dowan say le ba.. after genting ler.. now i gotta go pack my bags.. hope 2 c u ppl tmr..!! im not even sure hu r goin now.. ==' but i miss u ppl nonetheless..

    my blog skin too sissy.. muz change le.. and and.. kc & lixia.. i nid 2 tok again...! haha.. we nid 2 sit down again de way we alwiz used 2 last time in skul lar.. reli miss it.. this 2 ppl.. r nvr a bore 2 b with.. being their frens r ur privilage.. k la.. i have tons 2 continue in de next entry.. i go pack my bags now.. tmr will b a fun day..! =D

    vandalized at
    2:09 AM

    Arsenal man sui..!


     
    snowy dreams
    .::snow foot prints::..

    dun leave without leaving sum thoughts behind ya.. =P

    .::Previous Posts::..

    .::Archival Codes::..

    credits trish~* n celesse
    <BGSOUND SRC="http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/11/26/427371/songs%20mp3/AERITH__.MID" LOOP=INFINITE>